Friday, May 21, 2010

Scheduled Interruption

I really dislike posting things without pictures... it makes for a boring post. But this is one of the necessary evils as this blog will probably be untouched for a month.

5/24 - 5/28 - business trip to MA, USA

6/31 - 6/4 - business trip to KY, USA

6/12 - 6/26 -business trip to Japan (*update*- now, it'll only be 6/12 -6/21)

I have projects that I hate to leave unfinished for other things, especially work. But so far, the model production schedule is as follows -

1) Finish drilling magnet holes in pewter Tyrant body (note to self- this is friggin' garbage)

2) Spray Termagant swarm with base color

3) Finish 4 genestealers, 4 hormagaunts

4) I gave up on the bumblebee wings seen on an earlier post- I'm not too fond of having one Tyranid, no matter if it is a leader, with a one-off mutation of insect wings. Having to put smaller de-volved wings on my Terms and Horms would be alright, but would totally be thwarted by gargoyles (to which I plan to have a lot of) and Shrikes (moreso, gargoyles and making wings would get really costly).

5) In lieu of those wings, I have another conversion that I'm thinking of... more on that later, if it succeeds. If not... maybe not.

--End Synaptic Transmission--

No comments:

Post a Comment