Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekend (Tenative) Painting Schedule and Musings



I figure I'll be more motivated if I set small goals on the painting schedule- of all the armies I had to fall back into the hobby with, why did it have to be the Tyranid Swarm... why not the few, the proud... the Space Marines? Or Necrons? Either way, I've got a lot to do before I start the hobby- definitely not a fan of primered minis on the tabletop. I have until June before Hive Fleet Izanagi strikes out at the Imperium... er... playtests with my cousin's IGs and his friend's Space Wolves.

This Weekend

- Finish painting 3 Ripper Bases (currently about 40% complete)
- Begin and finish painting 5? 6 Hormagaunts? I've not tried it yet, so I'll have to see how many I can do before I commit to a number
- Find out where to buy Plasticard (any help here?) in the US- online or in Chicago.
- Begin magnetizing arms and modelling greenstuff wingports for Hive Tyrant

Hopefully have more pics on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment