Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photobox and Future Updates

Finally made a Mac-Guyver photo booth...

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I finally got around to creating myself a version of the home-made photo-booth featured on a blog I follow- Corvus Miniatures. On one of his older posts, he's got a way to make a thrifty photobooth out of a cardboard box, backgrounds provided on his site, and aluminum foil. I already took some test pics on my Zoanthrope, and the result is much better than any pictures I've taken thus far.

Corvus' blog is inspirational for painting and modelling ideas, and I definitely recommend checking it out if you've never been-

http://corvusminiatures.blogspot.com

Anyways, this blog is going to be a bit inactive while I try and complete the following (in no particular order)-

1 - Paint up my Hurn Warrior
2 - Paint up my Cloud conversion
3 - Finish up my bases for my army models
4 - Finish up basing and spraying my Trygon

The bases for my army models will probably go first, as I can knock those out in an hour or so once I get an effect I like. Then, I can take some pictures of them in style, instead of on my paint-flecked art desk.

For my next post, I'll be setting up my Fleet Izanagi army gallery. For now, please enjoy the new layout- I set up a gallery for the Cloud WIP on my "Works in Progress" page, and an actual standard gallery for the "Glimpse of Izanagi" slideshow on the 'Gallery' section.

--END SYNAPTIC TRANSMISSION--

No comments:

Post a Comment