Thursday, June 10, 2010

Heading to Japan

Again, I hate posts without pictures, and worse, personal posts having nothing to do with modelling. I kinda feel this is a necessary evil (to track my progress), so bear with me.

I'm heading to Japan tomorrow June 11 until the 22nd for business (and relax afterwards). I'm excited to visit my ex-students, friends, and colleagues there after the week of training. I'm only sorry my wife couldn't come with me to visit her parents and friends there as well. Perhaps I'll post pictures, but seeing as how this blog is for modelling and painting, probably not- unless I find an anime character or something inspires me to create a new custom miniature...

Anyways, my paint collection has been passed to my IG-using Cousin while I'm in Japan. I've got no time, and he has nothing but, so have at it, brother.

So how about that? If I don't find anything good to post before resuming HF Izanagi work, I'll showcase some of his work as well, because

1) I think he's really improved his style since we were kids doing this (WOW man... just... WOW on his old minis...) and

2) it's nice to see the face of one's enemies before you smash them to bits... or die trying.

Anyways... be back in a week or so.

--END SYNAPTIC TRANSMISSION--

No comments:

Post a Comment