Friday, April 23, 2010

Hive Fleet Izanagi in the Making

I just realized that my first post had nothing to do with Hive Fleet Izanagi for which this blog is named after... (HFI Creations) So a short sum- I bought a Hive Tyrant and the newest (yet crappy w/o the Carnifex included in the old) Battle Force about a week before my GMAT test (read: Effin' bad idea). Currently, I've assembled 100%, based 100%, primered 50% and test-sprayed 30% of those with the new GW Spray Gun. Sweetness. Without further ado...

Hive Fleet Izanagi!!


My Tyranid Warriors assembled (no magnets on this batch), Ripper Swarms, and three Hormagaunts that await spraying.


Termagaunts and Genestealers swarming my art desk- note their bases- and the ones above. I've resolved to give each and every model the TLC it deserves. Unfortunately, I've got a lot of love... and each base is becoming more and more elaborate.

My unfinished Tyrant- Yes, that's right. Those are insect wings modelled after bumblebee queen wings... and yes, he's missing the lower two sets of vents on his back. And yes, he has a stinger on his tail. Will he be colored black and yellow or some form thereof? NO. Hive Fleet Izanagi has its own scheme.
Next post on these guys, I'll do close-ups on the bases, and hopefully have pics of colored guys.
--End Synaptic Transmission--

No comments:

Post a Comment