Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cloud at 65% Completion

Alright... from the last post, I said I didn't do Cloud's signature shoulder pad- well, here they are. If you're sharp, you've noticed the hair has changed slightly. Remember what I said about making the hair too thin? Yup, a slight drop or something (don't even remember that happening) caused the most prominent spike to crack. Dammit. So... redoing it with a bit of structure to support the weight... ugh... not as hot, but I'll fix that.


Front view- holes are in the shoulder-pad putty, but no copper wire to simulate the rods.. yet.

Backview with the cracked hair. Hurts my feelings... also, a good look at the leg armor too!

Back view without the wing- the hole is a structural joint I made, and you can see where the wing will join with the scarf area, as well as where I modelled the backstrap up to the wing area.
Current ideas-
1) Re-do hair or at least figure out how to fix his spikes...
2) Small details I may or may not get into - legs still need cross straps, bone-arm still needs metal arm-bands and skeletal-bamboo... thingys... (google Kingdom Hearts Cloud and look at his claw arm- you'll see what I mean)
3) Putty up his ass crack...

No comments:

Post a Comment